Wednesday, April 25, 2007

*YAWN*


This is off of Celebitchy:

Jennifer Aniston has kind of accidentally admitted to UK’s Heat Magazine that Courteney Cox and David Arquette are having marital difficulties.

I don’t know about Courteney, but if my best friend went to a magazine and confirmed that I was breaking up with my man before checking it with me first, I would kick her butt. She probably let this news slip because Courteney talked to Brad at the Golden Globes.


Jennifer Aniston has admitted that her best pal Courtney Cox and husband David Arquette are going through a rough patch.

“Speaking to Heat’s reporter two weeks ago, Jen revealed the couple are having “marital problems”, but added, “Whatever happens, I will be there to support my friend.”

From Heat Magazine, Issue 421, Week of 28-April - 4 May 2007

Speculation has been rife that there has been problems brewing with the couple for months, and according to sources they have hardly spent any time together this year as they are both busy on respective projects. Courteney in the past has admitted that they have had marital trouble and sought counselling. A visit to the shrink may be in order again, as Heat reports that for the premier of the movie The Tripper (in which David appears in), Courteney showed up late and left early, with David going back home alone to their Malibu home and Courtney going to stay at their Beverly Hills one.

No comments: