Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Just a couple quickies....

off of crazy days & nights:

Did you hear that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes sleep in separate bedrooms? Well, it's true, at least according to Star Magazine. I know that probably doesn't come as too big of a shock if you really stop and think about it. What comes as a shock to me though is that Katie decorated her room in pastels with lots of stuffed animals and a miniature horse carousel which she rides when she's sad. I wonder how many engines have been burned out on that thing.

#1 This married, used to be a part of something good, singer has been telling his celebrity wife that he's been working on a new album. In reality what he's been working on has a d**k between his legs even though he promised his wife he was done with that sort of thing.

*poor gwen!*

SRSLY...I am so sorry for not posting!!! Last week at work was from hell, I have never left my work to go home and then gone to my car, sat down and cried because I was soo stressed! I love my job, don't get me wrong....it keeps me challenged and i'm never sure day to day what will happen, it's not quite a set schedule, which i like!! but last week, THE STRESS!!!! Even my boss wandered around wondering out loud what the hell was up with last week! So...I have not abandoned or bailed by any means, I dearly love you all!!!! *kisses!*

No comments: