Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Well, DUUUUH

Adam Lambert is so ghey that we all saw the neon pink arrow dancing over his head. He may as well have been wearing a tiara and feather boa while driving a Miata ferchrissakes. In case you didn't see it all over the web today:

Adam, "who is proud of my sexuality," tells RS: “I don’t think it should be a surprise for anyone to hear I’m gay.

“I’ve been living in Los Angeles for eight years as a gay man. I’ve been at clubs, drunk, making out with somebody in the corner.”

Lambert also tells RS that he almost told reporters after the "Idol" finale but thought coming out in Rolling Stone would be "cooler."

Lambert also acknowledged that winner Kris Allen was totally his type. And he found it "distracting" when producers put them in the same room at the beginning of the show.

Frank N Furter



No comments: