Thursday, August 13, 2009

Lady GaGa: Gay!


Now if she would just get her nose fixed....from RadarOnline:

Kanye West may position himself to be the biggest music act in the world, but rising star Lady Gaga made sure they were on the same page before agreeing to join him on tour.

“When I started in the mainstream it was the gays that lifted me up. I committed myself to them and they committed themselves to me, and because of the gay community I’m where I am today,” she revealed to Out magazine. Thus, before signing up with West, she cemented her position and perspective.

She told the rapper: “I just want to be clear before we decide to do this together: I’m gay. My music is gay. My show is gay. And I love that it’s gay. And I love my gay fans and they’re all going to be coming to our show. And it’s going to remain gay.”

No comments: