Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Stupid woman

Stupid stupid woman. So now that the hormones have cleared out, now she can think. NOW she regrets it. You made your bed, Octomom, live in it. from digitalspy:

Nadya Suleman has claimed that she "screwed up" her life and the lives of her children by choosing to give birth to eight babies.

The mother-of-fourteen, dubbed 'Octomom' by the press after giving birth in January, admitted that she never thought about the future when she became pregnant following IVF treatment.

"I screwed myself, I screwed up my life, I screwed up my kids' lives... What was I thinking?" she says in an upcoming documentary for Fox News.

"What the heck am I going to do? I have to put on this strong face and I have to pretend like I don't regret it. I cannot regret it now because I have them and they are here, but what was I thinking?"

The documentary footage shows the 33-year-old attempting to feed the eight screaming babies at her home in California.

Photobucket

No comments: