Friday, April 2, 2010

THIS bitch

I doubt this.  Tila Tequila is such a liar that she probably doesn't even exist, she just convinced us that she does.  Anyway, more babytalk with the web's biggest liar:

Tila Tequila has been talking about adopting a baby for months and RadarOnline.com has discovered a bizarre drama centered on apregnant 15-year-old girl who contacted Tila to try to give the TV star her baby.


The girl told Tila she is pregnant with “a beautifulmixed race child” that Tila could take so she could “get a chance at college.”  It’s unclear how far along in her pregnancy she is, but RadarOnline.com has learned that the teen says she is terrified her religious parents will find out about her pregnancy and that is why she approached Tila.



It’s perhaps the most bizarre turn in what has been a strange drama with questionable claims surrounding Tila’s state quest to have a child.

When contacted by RadarOnline.com, Tila said, “I told her that I cannot take her baby but that I would help her find an adoption agency. I can’t take it because I’m already adopting a baby boy that is 2-years-old and right now I don’t have time to take care of an infant.”

But at one point in a phone conversation, RadarOnline.com learned, Tila promised to adopt the baby.

*sure Tila, anything for attention*

Photobucket

No comments: