Wednesday, June 7, 2006

I feel badly for the guy!


I really really want him to find happiness.

courtesy WENN:


REEVES DESPERATE FOR FAMILY

KEANU REEVES is desperate to get married and have kids, because he can't bear to be on his own.

The actor is still traumatised by the death of his only child, a daughter stillborn in 1999 to girlfriend JENNIFER SYME - who was killed in a car crash two years later.

Since then Reeves has struggled to move on.

He says, "Damn it! It's not fair! When the people you love are gone, you're alone. I miss being a part of their lives and them being a part of mine."

But he does plan to settle down and would love a family of his own.
Reeves, 41, says, "I'm trying not to be alone so much. And, man, it's a struggle. I want to get married. I want to have kids . . . I'll do it. Just give me some time." 06/07/06 04:16

No comments: