Friday, June 16, 2006

I thought she was supposed to be so "GOOD"


I hate midget simpson even more now. She's an idiot. "...From boys..."? What are you, in 9th grade? Does that mean you and your little posse o' pussy had big ol' lesbian sex out there?

***


SIMPSON GAVE UP ALCOHOL DURING FILM SHOOT

JESSICA SIMPSON used her recent location shoot in New Mexico to purge her body of toxins.

The pop star/actress asked pals to come with her and make sure she stuck to her tee-total tester.

Simpson was shooting EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH and wanted to take the time during the shoot to get healthy.

She explains, "I didn't drink for, like, three months. My friends and I were like, 'OK, we're out of LA, away from everything. Let's cleanse ourselves from boys and Sidekicks (personal organisers) and email.'
"We worked out all the time and drank so much green tea. I'm definitely a lightweight now."
06/16/06 20:13 courtesy WENN

No comments: