Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Maybe she'll grow the hell up while she's at it....


So why didn't she sing on Letterman? Oh yeah, she's not that good live. She needs electronic enhancement.

***

HILTON: 'I WANT TO BE ALONE'

Serial dater and socialite PARIS HILTON insists she is through with men and just wants to be by herself.

Hilton appeared on the LATE SHOW WITH DAVID LETTERMAN on Monday (12JUN06) night and insisted she loves being single.
She explains, "I'm single for the first time in my life. I just want to be alone.

"I'm just going out with my sister and my girlfriends. It's cool not having to answer to anyone.

"I've never had time to get to know myself, I always put all of my energy into the man.

"I don't get to spend time on me. I'm just getting to know who I really am, until I can find someone else."

The 25-year-old hotel heiress insists there are no hard feelings between her and former fiance PARIS LATSIS.

She adds, "We're just better as friends. He was a great guy. I just wasn't ready to get married.

"I just want to be single. I love it."
06/14/06 03:49 courtesy WENN

No comments: