Thursday, October 12, 2006

WTF?


off of ONTD, k-fool interview: BTW, sorry for less pictures lately.....computer doesn't want to cooperate

***

Kevin talked to Seattle's Jackie and Bender this morning about being on CSI (airing tonight) as well as his album, and new baby...

Jackie: There's rumors that Sutton is not a boy. Have you heard that?
Kevin: Only from my friends, cause I haven't told them so I haven't told them anything and my wife hasn't spoken to anybody about anything, so...

Bender: Cause word has it that she'll reveal the news the week your cd drops.
Kevin: Um, I don't know, that might be all rumors too.

Jackie: Isn't that strange when you hear that, when you have a child and people tell you the sex is a different one.
Kevin: Yeah it's crazy. Well it's even crazier when people are telling me my child's name.
Bender: Oh so Sutton is not the baby's name---
Kevin: Oh yeah there you go.

No comments: