Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy Fucking St. Patrick's Day!



So, my dealer, myself and a friend of ours got up early this morning to go get Irish breakfast and some Guiness for St. Pat's day. It was all well and good until we went to the next spot on out list, a bar across the street with, of course, the outside parking lot area for drinking. Notice I said bar. We were practically the only people out there for quite a while enjoying ourselves, kicking back and tossing back a beer or two. A married couple brought their 5-year-old into the area for lunch or what the fuck ever and the mother had the nerve to come over to us and ask us to not say the "F word" so much since they had a 5-year-old present. Folks, this is why I hate the Mommy Mafia and the Mini-Van majority. We politely told her to fuck off. I mean, it's a bar area. Why would one bring a child there? Besides, we were planning to leave in about 10 minutes. Facist Fucking Bitch. I hope she gets a scorching case of herpes and hangs herself.

No comments: