Wednesday, June 25, 2008

See What I'm reduced to?

Fucking Paris Hilton posts. I'm reduced to that skank talking about how the puppy incident didn't happen. Thanks for nothing, Hollywood. From digital spy:

Hilton hits out at puppy reports

Rex Features

Paris Hilton has responded to media reports that she attempted to buy a puppy to accessorise a photoshoot.

The US socialite hit out at accusations that she tried to a buy a Yorkie dog at the Melrose Avenue Puppy Store earlier this month.

Hilton claimed that she was with partner Benji Madden when the incident was reported to have occurred.

"I wanted to let you know that I've been getting messages and reading stories about an incident that supposedly happened with me and a pet store," she wrote in her official blog.

"I was catching up on news last week only to read a story about me walking by some puppies for sale, and demanding that I be given a Yorkie puppy to be an accessory for a photoshoot.

"These stories have gotten out of control and I want to clear some things up. I wasn't looking for a new pet, I wasn't even at a photoshoot that day."

She added: "I love animals and the cruel things people say are not acceptable. Puppies are not accessories or toys and I love my own pets dearly - I treat them as if they were my children.

"So it is sad that someone felt the need to invent a story about me throwing a fit for a dog that would 'go with my outfit'."

No comments: