Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ike update

Man, your perspective sure changes when you get a nice hot shower! I'm starting to think most of the world's problems can be solved if some ppl who never had one just came in and had a hot shower. It makes the world a better place!

Power slowly coming back all around, gas becoming more available.

On a side note, I had a dream last night that I beat the shit out of Kim Kardashian. I felt good when I woke up.


update 9/18: What a tease!!! For maybe an hour last night we had running water!! Enough to fill the bathtubs back up....then just like that, POOF! Water was gone. Still no power. I'm getting a nasty headache from all of this. When I can, I'll try to put up the one picture I took of the huge tree that fell across the street from our house.

No comments: