Thursday, November 27, 2008

Britney Didn't Split Up the Marriage

Fed-Ex did....from Celebritywonder.com:

Britney Spears has revealed Kevin Federline ended their marriage.

The "Womanizer" singer filed for divorce in 2006, but has now confessed it was actually the aspiring rapper who called time on their relationship.

She admitted: "I didn't think my husband was gonna leave me."

Britney, who recently admitted the marriage was a mistake, also revealed her sadness over the split because it means the couple's two sons, Sean Preston, three, and Jayden James, two, can't enjoy a traditional upbringing.

The 26-year-old star - who currently enjoys three visits a week with the boys - told America's Rolling Stone magazine: "To be a really good mom, I feel your child needs to be your full-time job."

"I want to raise my kids and share all of those precious moments with them."

"If Kevin hadn't left, I'd be with my babies 24/7. But since they're almost like twins, they both take care of each other."

"I think they look like me. They don't look like their father at all."

*Of course he left you, honey...he got what he wanted and now he's set to never have to work. He totally took advantage of you. Sorry it went that way, but you should have known better.*

*brought to you by Britmas*

Photobucket

No comments: