Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oh, Britney....

You know it's just not gonna happen.  Behave yourself now, m'kay?

from digital spy:

Britney Spears has reportedly asked to have her father removed as conservator of her estate.

The singer allegedly left a voice message with lawyers claiming that Jamie Spears had threatened to take her children away from her.

A recording, in which the female voice identifies herself as "Britney Spears", has appeared online and is said to have been made on January 21.

"Hi, my name's Britney Spears. I called you earlier," she says.

"I'm calling again because I just wanted to make sure that during the process of eliminating the conservatorship, my father has threatened me several times that, you know, he'll take my children away.

"I just want to be guaranteed that everything will be fine with the process and that you guys are taking care of everything, that things will stay the same as far as my custodial time. That's it. Bye."

Jamie Spears was given conservatorship last year after the 'Circus' singer was hospitalised when it became apparent that her mental health was deteriorating.

*oh and Britney performed here in Houston last night....according to Hit 95.7 radio here, no one really thought the show was terrible but OLD Brit Brit is definitely gone.  This is all brand new and different Britney performing.*

Photobucket



No comments: