Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I may puke...

Does the Mighty Virus really understand the song Imagine by John Lennon?  Has she truly listened to it?  I don't think she really gets it or it's atheist theme.  I hope Yoko stomps all over her face for recording a cover of it.  Miley is not worthy.

Teen superstar MILEY CYRUS has recorded a cover version of JOHN LENNON peace anthem IMAGINE.

The 16-year-old hit the studio for a duet with her Hannah Montana: The Movie co-star Emily Osment after the pair bonded on the set of the film, through their love of the late Beatles legend.

Cyrus tells Moviefone.com, "I'm just a huge John Lennon fan. I studied him in school, and just watched the movie Chapter 27 (which depicts his murder).

"We (Cyrus and Emily Osment) did a duet of Imagine, in the studio."
Cyrus doesn't reveal if the duet will ever be released - but she insists fans shouldn't be surprised by her eclectic musical taste.

She adds, "I don't think the music you produce has to be the the music you listen to. I like singing pop music, and I like dancing. And you can't really dance a lot to rock and roll. I like Nirvana. I really like Radiohead. I really love the Beatles."


*What did she study about John Lenon in school?  The he was a Beatle and wore glasses?  Stupid Stupid little girl.*

Photobucket

No comments: