Saturday, April 25, 2009

It's a Beyonce post

from digital spy:

Beyoncé has reportedly revealed that she wants to start a family and settle down within the next few years.

The 27-year-old, who married hip-hop star Jay-Z last April, is currently appearing as a wife who tackles her husband's stalker in the film Obsessed.

The former Destiny's Child singer said that her dream of the future will include working on the stage and having a more everyday routine, according to Reuters.

"I'll be able to go to the theatre every day and drop my kids off and maybe make some food - maybe I'll know how to cook by then - and then go do what I love and have some normalcy and have a regular schedule," she said. "I definitely want to do Broadway."

Beyoncé recently spoke of the responsibility that comes with her high-profile career, describing the influence she has over young fans as "scary".

Photobucket

No comments: