Tuesday, June 27, 2006

If Lindsey denies it, well......


I'm inclined to believe her.

from MSNBC.com:


By Jeannette Walls
MSNBC

Lindsay Lohan From cute child actor to svelte blonde to redheaded bombshell and Hollywood star.He claims they did — but her furious rep is blasting that story as a publicity stunt. Judd, of the group McFly, is saying that the two had a tryst while filming “Just My Luck,” in which McFly has a cameo. Lohan had flirted with a few members of the band, they claim, and they all went to a night club where she singled out 20-year-old Judd. “Then she said, ‘Kiss me.’ I was really nervous, I can tell you, because she’s so super successful and talented. I thought, ‘This is awesome,” Judd told the London Daily Mail. “Then she invited me back to her hotel, I left at eight the next morning.’”

For about a year, Judd has denied buzz that the two had a fling, but a single on the group’s new album is rumored to be about her. One line of the song “Please, Please, Lindsay, Please!” goes: “You love yourself more than you love me.”

“He’s using these lies for publicity,” Lohan’s rep, Leslie Sloane, tells the Scoop. “It’s convenient how he’s making up these stories when he has an album coming out.”

No comments: