Saturday, August 26, 2006

For the love of Sanity, NOOO!!!


I think, personally, this is a horrible idea....taking kids on the road with you? What, is she gonna change dirty diapers on stage in the middle of a song?

and you can just HEAR the gum-chomping reading this interview too...

***

off of the bosh:

Britney Spears plans to take her kids on tour

Britney Spears plans to take her kids on tour after struggling to leave son Sean Preston at home reports Digital Spy.

The singer said she had been recording and was finding it increasingly hard to tear herself away from Preston.

"I've been going to the studio lately, and we've been trying out different nannies," she said. "It's hard to leave Sean… I'm so torn right now."

She added that – when her second child, expected next month, is born – she will take them both away with her on future tours. She commented: "I think it will be good to have a sibling there with Sean Preston on tour."

Meanwhile, Britney Spears has vowed to get into shape so that she can go a world tour next year reports postchronicle.

Spears says: "I feel like I've been pregnant for ten years .... I can't wait to get back in shape. I'm so excited to really be able to sweat like I used to."

No comments: