Saturday, February 17, 2007

From Britney's manager

I got this off of gossip rocks forum. To me, in my opinion, it points to Britney maybe being raped in Miami....maybe. I hope that's not true, that's a horrible thing to go through.

***

"Britney has been through a tragic thing that hopefully will never happen again, shaving her hair was a sort of therapeutic thing for her."

Larry also goes on to speak about Britney seeking help "Britney knows that she needs help and is already going through counselling, she knows what needs to be done and is slowly re-building herself step by step."

***

update off of Crazy Days & Nights:

Britney In Rehab Reports Are False
Britney Spears did not check into a rehab program and then check out 24 hours later as TMZ is reporting, nor did she enter a rehab program as Extra is reporting. I am not saying she will not enter rehab or looked into rehabilitation programs. I am saying that the current media reports are untrue as reported to me.

No comments: