Monday, April 2, 2007

This makes me laugh


I mean really...there are so many people trying to capitalize on Anna Nicole's death.....it just makes me laugh.

off of splashnews:

Debra Opri has responded to the itemized legal bill submitted to Larry Birkhead, releasing this statement:

“One can only imagine from whom and for what purposes these stories were started. I cannot comment on unauthenticated documents which were disseminated to the media under suspicious circumstances, and which are covered by the attorney-client privilege. I can assure you, however, that all of the fees and expenses incurred on behalf of Mr. Birkhead were reasonable, necessary, and appropriate, given the complexity and magnitude of this very high profile case that was litigated in two different states and a foreign country. Out of respect for Mr. Birkhead, I cannot comment further at this time.”

No comments: