Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Foo Commands it!!!


To celebrate my years on this planet this year, I'd like to share it with others who share the same day!!! So if you or someone you know shares July 12th, please send the name and picture here and I shall post them so we can all share together!!


I once ran into a guy, about 14 years ago, who shared the same date and year as me. I knew this because I was working as a cashier at the time and he was paying by check. I was looking at his driver's license to write down info, as is required and I happend to glance at his birthdate and saw it was the same as mine! "You can't have that birthday, that's my birthday!" I exclaimed and at first he was taken back, then he laughed. He thought it was pretty cool too and commented how we must be astral twins or something. We figured out that I was six hours older, then we stared at each other for a moment and smiled. "Well, if I don't see you again, have a happy birthday!" he said as he left. I told him happy birthday too.
It was a cool, fuzzy, happy moment.

No comments: