Tuesday, October 9, 2007

What a LIAR!!!


Does anybody believe this shit???

off of yahoonews.com:

NEW YORK - Lindsay Lohan is making plans for life after rehab. The 21-year-old actress reportedly checked out of the Cirque Lodge, a drug and alcohol treatment center in Utah, on Friday. She had entered treatment in August after reaching a plea deal on misdemeanor drunken driving and cocaine charges following two arrests.

"It was a sobering experience," Lohan says in an interview with OK! magazine. "It was humbling. It made me look at myself, and all of the people, places and things in my life in a different way. I was in there for substance abuse, after all."

Staying sober and out of Los Angeles is Lohan's main priority.

"I'm staying in Utah until it's time to shoot 'Dare to Love Me,' and then I plan on returning to Utah so I can stay focused, and avoid other distractions," she tells OK!

When asked whether she's worried about a relapse, Lohan says: "Of course I am! If I wasn't I'd be living in denial. Temptation is always there but now I'll avoid it the right way."

Lohan who recently reunited with her father, Michael Lohan, after a 3 1/2-year estrangement tells In Touch Weekly that her parents' divorce triggered her behavior.

"The trouble in my family resulted in me rebelling and doing things to get my parents' attention," she says. "But all in all, it's better for me now to have them (in my life). It's healthy."

Lohan says she's cutting out the people who encouraged her substance abuse.

"Those are the ones who are around me for the wrong reasons," she says. "The people who want to go out and party, that's not what I am about now."

and this off of Ted C.'s site:

LiLo had been calling her Hell-Ay buds. Good news: She was laughing. Bad news: It was at us.

“She thinks it’s so funny that everybody’s worried about her,” revealed a Lohan bud to Desk Awful. “She says, ‘Oh, what a pitiful girl, they must all be saying,’ and then she breaks into hysterics,” added the somewhat nonplussed amiga, who included the following little verbal baby I simply adore ‘cause it’s just so very real-life Mean Girls:

“And she doesn’t like Britney taking away all the attention, either.”

Now that’s the reason Lindsay Lohan is a star. Because she is pitiful and because she thrives on it. Too fab! Oh, forget those acting chops she never seems overly interested in utilizing these days. The bitch is a real-life Neely O’Hara, I’m tellin’ ya! (And if you don’t know who that is, you’re reading the wrong column.)

Oh! Oh! Oh! Here’s the best: Ms. L, natch, was already making back-to-Hell-Ay plans with her slobbering, derriere-licking entourage. Guess which paparazzi stop is first on the list? The Ivy, of course.

“She just craves it,” blurted the L.L. bud, regarding publicity (and other substances, one assumes). Yeah, real shocker there.

No comments: