Wednesday, January 16, 2008

If you havn't seen this....

I think Gawker is the only one left standing showing the crazy Tom Cruise $cientology video, you can catch it here....it is scary, it is funny....C of $ seems to have all the answers, ppl! Don't look anywhere else, they know everything! Sound familiar? Ring of anything else cultish where only one group has all the answers? I'll let you mull that over.

http://gawker.com/5002269/the-cruise-indoctrination-video-scientology-tried-to-suppress

cuz I wish the world was a different place too, and that I could go on vacation....you just have to see this. CRAZY!!!! Spread the word, ppl need to know about the crazy!!!

Here's the deal....you can't see it thru Internet Explorer with this link...but you can still watch it thru Firefox.

You can also view thru Firefox here:

www.welcometoholleywood.blogspot.com

watch while you can! who knows how long til it all gets pulled down! I'm going to do my best to download a copy!

No comments: