Saturday, May 17, 2008

......


Well, the past two days have been total hell with the period from hell. I have been to the doctor's office and it's official, I have a big ass fibroid that is the cause of all my misery and I'm going to have to have surgery to have it removed. Yay. I wish I could muster more enthusiasm, but I am so wiped after bleeding for a week now, heavily, and having to endure pain that makes me wish for a bullet to my head.

I have to encourage anyone who has weight gain that can't really be explained and won't come off, has incredibly painful periods to the point of throwing up and messes up life, please go see a doctor, somebody who specializes not just in gynocology but in disorders and demand what is called here in Texas, a "well woman exam." You might have fibroids or even polycystic ovarian syndrome. Don't let your life be made unlivable. Get checked on the inside, get an ultrasound or even a SIS. Take care of yourself!!!

No comments: