Sunday, June 29, 2008

Dethklok Love


If you havn't seen Metalocalypse(?) on adult swim, you are missing something! They totally make fun of death metal but at the same time, they are pretty good at it! Created by Brendon Small and Tommy Blacha (Home movies, you may remember that show, i still enjoy it), the band is made up but in totally irony, an album has been released and they are on tour this summer! Anyhow, after reading a few of their interviews, you can make dreams come true.....it gives me hope that I could still be an extra in a movie someday playing a zombie, I always thought that would be the coolest cuz I could totally show up hungover and STILL play the role with no problem....And it alos gives me vague hope of being a voiceover actress! Because that would just ROCK! It would be ther greatest to just be able to wear jeans and not care about makeup at all and just voice act. Totally cool. So anyway, check out the show, it's fun!

No comments: