Monday, November 17, 2008

She Looks Good....

So you don't have to. Here's Heidi "I've had three kids" Klum on the catwalk at the 2008 Victoria's Secret show. Frankly, this is where she belongs, not on my TV. I find her shrilly little voice annoying and the world is a better place when she keeps her yap shut. She's meant for looking good and that's it.


Frankly, I can't believe she's still doing this. Stephanie Seymour retired long ago with her brood. Not Heidi. She's going to flaunt herself in front of the rest of us who are flabby, fat and work in an office all day long until one of us rises up and stabs her in the eye. But that wouldn't stop her, she'd still prance about with a terribly stylish eyepatch, her abs taunting us all.

Here's Heidi talking to Us Magazine:

Heidi Klum's tip for losing that pesky baby weight?
Be realistic.
“I always think, 'Look at how people were before they were pregnant,'" Klum, 34, says in June's Marie Claire. “If you were a toned, healthy, energetic person, most likely you will be like that again."
Klum rocked a bikini two months after welcoming her second child, Henry, in a 2005 Victoria's Secret fashion show.
"A lot of people come to me, and they’re like, ‘Will I look like you after I have the baby?’" she added. "And I say, ‘Well, how were you before?’" she says. "You can’t kid yourself.”

"I don’t want to be wondering about how skinny I am, wondering what I’m going to eat because I don’t want to gain and I want to look hot and young, always and forever," she adds.
***

You make beaucoup $$ off your body!!! Whatever bitch.

No comments: