Monday, February 15, 2010

Your Turn!

What do you think? Matthew Goode says he was miscast as Adrian in Watchmen.  From digitalspy:


Matthew Goode has claimed that he was miscast as villain Ozymandias in comic book drama Watchmen.
Speaking to Metro, the British actor revealed that director Zack Snyder had cast him in the role after failing to secure Jude Law.
"There were many reasons I shouldn't have been cast in that film and I think people were quite p*ssed off. I'm lucky I don't own a computer," Goode said.
"The negative feedback was relayed quite well by friends of mine: 'Oh my God, everyone hates you, man. It's awesome.' When I got there to start filming, all the artwork still had Jude Law's face on it, so I figured he was meant to be doing this but was too expensive. That was good for me."


Photobucket

No comments: