Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Year of the Rabbit!

Happy Bunny Year, Syclers!!  Are you a rabbit?  Personally, I love bunnies....but I could never have one as a pet, the fur makes my sinuses crazy  :(  Here's hoping for a great year in fortune, work and health!




Where I am is covered in ice today plus my water heater blew.  Great way to start Year of the rabbit, amirite?  But bonus: No work!  Everywhere is closed.

Of course Charlie Sheen is furious about being told that he has to go to detox.  He's Charlie Sheen!  (Dude, not trying to rain more on you.....but you're starting to get that elderly look...)

Our favorite idiots, Beavis & Butthead are returning to TV!  That's right!  get ready for more huh-huh-huh-huh-huh  snort    CORNHOLIO!!!

Lady Gaga to duet with Muse?  EPIC

For your LULZ Texans try to pronounce Wisconsin city names:




No comments: