Tuesday, July 4, 2006

Either Nicole will feel forced to leave or....


She'll start using herself. Have to wait and see.

***

from ONTD:

Keith Urban: I Can't Say I've Beaten Drugs Quote:2006-07-01

Country music star KEITH URBAN is refusing to claim he's beaten drugs - despite being clean for eight years.

NICOLE KIDMAN's new husband, who checked himself into rehab in 1998, is wary of saying he's overcome his addiction for good because he understands how hard it is to break the drug habit.

Explaining how his cocaine problem began, the MAKING MEMORIES OF US crooner says, "I could only take so much rejection. Especially when you've paid your dues back home. You come here (to America) and you're no one."I had this cheap, run-down place in Nashville where I used to do drugs I remember one night crawling around on my hands and knees, looking for these little rocks at five in the morning, drenched in sweat. It was the worst."I'm sure a lot of people wrote me off. Cocaine kills everything you need: belief and self-esteem. I was fortunate that I still had music."

As any addict will tell you - even after quitting for ten years - you never make the claim that you've beaten it."

source: http://femalefirst.co.uk/entertainme...s+.-19878.html

No comments: