Saturday, July 15, 2006

Gack for today


Please folks, don't support this wannabe no-talent hooker by buying her albums or seeing her films!

She's not worth it!!!

***
off of femalefirstuk.com:

Paris Hilton's legendary plans

Paris Hilton is determined to become a Hollywood legend.

The 'House of Wax' actress - who stars in new sorority comedy 'Pledge This!' - says she has enough talent and determination to be one of the most successful movie actresses of all time.

She told Britain's New magazine: "I'm serious about acting and I have a bunch of movies lined up. I think I can become a good actress. It's something I want to prove to myself and to other people. I feel I'm getting better and feeling more confident about what I can do as an actress."
It is not the first time Paris has made such a grandiose claim about her acting ability.

The blonde star has previously claimed she is as good an actress as Oscar-winner Charlize Theron.

She said: "My acting coach told me I have a similar style of acting to Charlize so we may end up vying for the same parts."

***

Paris, honey, Charlize already has something you'll never have: an oscar.

No comments: