Friday, September 1, 2006

The think tank that could save the world...


*gack*

***

off of star magazine:

ANNA NICOLE'S SHOUT-OUT TO BRITNEY!

Pregnant Anna Nicole Smith, 38, wants to be friends with mommy-to-be Britney Spears, 24. The bodacious reality TV star posted a video message to her website (www.annanicole.com) to proclaim her desire to join Team Spears.

Taped in her kitchen, wearing a white T-shirt with her hair in a loose ponytail, Anna Nicole coos: "I want to say to Britney Spears, if you want to be friends, I would so much love to hang out with you. I think you're totally cool and I think we're about to have our babies around the same time. I'd love to meet you. You can call my lawyer and best friend Howard Stern."

Smith then blows a kiss for Britney. "I hope you do great on your second pregnancy."

No comments: