Thursday, July 17, 2008

Blatant Advertising!

Show some love for my advertisers by clicking on the link!

With things as they are and people like me losing their jobs, it might be a good idea to find out about your financial fitness. You can do this at Debt relief .

So I took the survey and you have to be honest, maybe reflect a little to get the most honest score...think about your money and how your income affects your life now and in the future....you also need to think about when you retire. My score came out better than I expected. Mainly, the survey made me more aware of where I am now with finances and think about where I want to be 10 or 20 years down the road.

This gives you a nice, overall picture of what is going on with your financial health, as it's being called, and can help you to make plans, add to your plans or adjust them. It's not scary, don't be scared! It's a tool to help you figure out just a little bit more of what you want out of life and help you to plan.

So go to Debt relief and see how you score, you may be doing better than you thought! At least you'll be more aware of your finances and how they are working for you. Check it out!



No comments: