Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Don't Be Jelus, BB


Granted, TDK moved fast and it could be hard to keep track of what was going on.....but that's part of what set it apart from other films. But RDJ doesn't think so. I can't hate you, Robert. Oh, and feel free to start a TDK party in the comments. From digital spy:

Robert Downey Jr. has admitted that he is not a fan of The Dark Knight.

Downey Jr., whose Marvel superhero film Iron Man was the highest-grossing film of the year until Christopher Nolan's sequel debuted, told MovieHole that he found the latest Batman movie too complicated.

He explained: "It's like a Ferrari engine of storytelling and script writing and I'm like, 'That's not my idea of what I want to see in a movie'.

"I didn't understand The Dark Knight. Didn't get it, still can't tell you what happened in the movie, what happened to the character and in the end they need him to be a bad guy."

Downey Jr. suggested that the DC Comics adaptation was "highbrow" and required a "college education to understand".

He added: "You know what? F*** DC Comics. That's all I have to say and that's where I'm really coming from."

No comments: