Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Lilly Allen: It's over

from digitalspy:

Lily Allen has confirmed that she has no intention of recording a follow-up album to this year's It's Not Me, It's You.

The singer recently revealed that she would star in a stage production of Neil LaBute's Reasons To Be Pretty and would not "record and tour again for quite a while".

Writing on her It's Not Alright blog, Allen said: "Just so you know, I have not renegotiated my record contract and have no plans to make another record (applause).

"I do however remain a fan of new music, so this is not some selfish crusade."

She added: "The days of me making money from recording music has been and gone as far as I'm concerned, so I don't (at this point) stand to profit from legislation.



lilly allen Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: