Monday, October 22, 2012

Spin Sycle for Monday October 22 2012

Hey Syclers!  Coffee is brewing, let's get on the gossip!!

In case you have not heard, Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel got married in Italy!  Start your pools as to how long you think this will last.

Will Lindsay Lohan end up under a conservatorship?  I hope it would be under a third party and not one of her useless parents.

Fake relationship is fake, will Kanye troll us all and marry Kim Kardashian?

According to Sandra Rose and the Panache report, Rihanna might be having Chris Brown's baby.  An Announcement to be made soon?  Now I know I said I put a ban on these two, but this is pretty huge if it's true.

Adele gave birth to a boy

Blue Ivy cannot be trademarked.

NEWS FLASH: Kristen Stewart actually smiles

Don't forget to follow me on FaceBook!   Spin Sycle

Here is the funkiest song that ever did funk:

No comments: