Monday, November 5, 2007

But we already knew....

Where's the surprise? off of foxnews.com:

NEW YORK — Christina Aguilera says she is expecting a baby, finally confirming what has become obvious over the past few months.

The 26-year-old singer told Glamour's U.K. edition that her plans for New Year's Eve involve a new baby.

"That'll be about the time I enter into mommyhood so I'm hoping to have started a beautiful family with my husband!" Aguilera is quoted as saying in a story posted on the magazine's Web site.

E-mails to Aguilera's representatives seeking comment were not immediately returned Monday.
Aguilera and music executive
Jordan Bratman were married in 2005.

"Oh, he's thrilled! He's just great," Aguilera said of Bratman. "He's so supportive and amazing through everything. He came with me on the last leg of the tour and he was my support system. ... I'm a lucky girl."

Aguilera, who recently wrapped up a world tour in support of her latest album, "Back to Basics," plans to be a working mom.

"I want it get it right, to balance (motherhood) well with my career," she says.
/**/

No comments: