Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Paris stalked by Mills


I'd wear fur just to piss of that twat, heather mills. I find it hard to believe that Paris wasn't solicited to give cash to her new friends. That's all they want anyway. I mean really, I hate how these people single others out then go after a seriously emotional appeal instead of reasoning by using the most disgusting footage that they can. Hell, they probably did the footage themselves to get the most sickly effect. That's what's truly disgusting.

***

HILTON: 'NO MORE FUR FOR ME'

PARIS HILTON has abandoned her fur-wearing ways after SIR PAUL McCARTNEY's estranged wife HEATHER MILLS made her watch horrific footage of animal cruelty.

The hotel heiress was previously pelted with flour by members of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) after sporting real fur at this year's (FEB06) London Fashion Week.

But it was animal rights campaigner Mills who managed to persuade Hilton to turn her back on wearing animal skins for good.

She says, "I am not going to be wearing fur anymore.

"I met up with (Mills) and she showed me videos of how badly the animals are treated. It is just disgusting. I am an animal lover." 05/30/06 03:36 courtesy WENN

No comments: