Thursday, June 1, 2006

Anniston Nauseated!


Jennifer Aniston felt "nauseous" when she got a phone call telling her Brangelina's baby had been born.

But Aniston later told friends she was relieved that the "sick triangle" was finally over and she could move on with her life.

Her ex-Brad Pitt was in the operating room as new love Angelina Jolie gave birth to baby daughter Shiloh Nouvel Pitt-Jolie.

Aniston, 37, got the news of Pitt's baby on May 27 from an associate from Plan B, the production company she once owned with Pitt.

"The nauseous feeling I expected to have when I heard the news is smaller than I thought," Star magazine quotes Aniston as telling a friend.

"I'm sick to death of having paparazzi ask me how I feel.

"How do they think I feel? I've wanted this to be over for so long. Now, hopefully, my place in this sick triangle will be replaced with the baby.

"I'm finally going to be able to make my own decisions and not have to factor in all this bulls**t."
Aniston also told pals that she fears Pitt will end up raising the baby on his own, according to the magazine.

"I really do wish Brad the best of luck because he'll need it when he's raising that child alone and she's off somewhere adopting another Third World baby.

"I do wish Brad and Angelina luck. Passion is fleeting and their whole relationship is based on passion, however misguided it seems to me."

Pitt and Jolie are holed up in the impoverished African country of Namibia after the birth of Shiloh.

It is expected they will return to Pitt's luxurious Malibu home in June to raise Shiloh.

Splash News/Snapper Media

No comments: