Monday, August 7, 2006

Gack of the day


This just makes me want to slap that midget...accessories? Boobs as accessories...well, I guess I can see that considering 98% of Hollywood is all fake boobs.....Come to think of it, I just want to slap Chestica. Honestly though, I don't think she can compete with Victoria's Secret. This will be the next in a long line of failures, like her career, marriage, wigs and make up.

off of female first:

Jessica Simpson is launching her own range of sexy lingerie.
The curvaceous actress and singer came up with the idea while she was shopping for underwear.

A friend of the 'Dukes of Hazzard' star said: "Jess finds it really hard to find bras that she likes so she's decided to make her own."

The 25-year-old singer, who recently divorced husband Nick Lachey after three years of marriage, once confessed how much she loves her breasts.

Jessica said: "I have amazing boobs. They're just perfect. At school, my boobs were bigger than all my friends and I was afraid to show them.

"Now, I feel they make my outfits look better. They're like an accessory."

No comments: