Saturday, August 5, 2006

Lindsay, shut the fuck up!


Seriously. I wish I had a job that paid me what you make. At least I'd bother to show up and with enthusiasm!!! Isn't that all she thinks about anyway is herself?

off of thebosh.com:

Just my Luck star Lindsay Lohan seems to be living out part of her recent box office bomb. The sexy star is being slammed from all corners.

The head of the studio making Lindsay's new film recently issued the young actress a stern written warning about her outrageous behavior - but The ENQUIRER has learned the REAL story behind the scathing letter is Lindsay's diva attitude.

On July 26, James G. Robinson — the CEO of Morgan Creek Productions, which is producing Lindsay's current film Georgia Rule — sent the 20-year-old actress a blistering letter, chiding her for acting "like a spoiled child" and costing the film company "hundreds of thousands of dollars" for not meeting production schedules.

Said a source: "From the first day of shooting, Lindsay's been a thorn in everyone's side.

"That day she was supposed to be on the set at 5 a.m. and didn't show up until 12 hours later!

"She didn't bother to call or make any attempt to explain herself.

"She just waltzed in at 5 p.m. and acted like nothing was wrong."

The movie's director has been forced to shoot around the actress or reshuffle scenes to make up for her absences, revealed the source. But Lindsay's tardiness is not the only reason the cast and crew are bristling. Lindsay's diva behavior has everyone on edge.

Now the sexy star has penned a personal note to her gossip pal Perez Hilton

Almost witnessed 3 kids being hit by paparazzi.... Never in my life had an expirience( Lindsay can't spell) as I just did with the paparazzi. I am not kidding I am shaking, cannot breathe a bit, scared, anxious and sad. If someone doesn't feel bad, than I will feel bad for myself. It is disgusting what these g-d damn people are doing to me. As well as the people in my life that I work with/for. Its vulgar and I'm saddened for myself.

And, ANY of those willing to fall into judging me in any way in thefuture, or past. Can watch the video tapes that these men/women take ofme while they are being invasive towards my DAY off.... Which I neverhave anymore. (Send that to Morgan Creek)

No comments: