Sunday, November 18, 2007

Helena Bonham Carter is a cranky pregnant lady


from ONTD:

LEAVE ME BE

DON'T tell Helena Bonham Carter what to do with her pregnancy. Carter, who's eight months expecting with Tim Burton's baby, told blackbookmag.com, "People - particularly men - saying with surprise, 'You're still drinking caffeine?' as if I'm performing a criminal act on my unborn as I tuck into my treasured one-a-day cup of tea/coffee. Yeah. You try nine months of gestation and self-abnegation before you start censoring my diet. Your mother was probably on vodka, and do you have three heads?"
***
She has a point though, people need to mind their own business about 99% of the time! I'm sure her doctor would tell her of any adjustments she needs to make for the sake of her and her baby's health. Just one more reason why I don't look forward to pregnancy!

No comments: