Sunday, July 20, 2008

Britney's new album!!!


Comin back with a vengeance. According to the Sunday Mirror via Showbizspy, Britney has recorded a few songs that aren't exactly similar to Bombastic Love. "[Britney] has already penned a number of tracks. One, titled 'ATM', accuses her mother of using her for money. It contains the lyrics: "Hey Mama, I know it's my cash you seek... You know they treat me like an ATM, but y'all know that I'm too good for 'em."

Another song recorded by Britney hints the idea that Justin Timberlake was not Britney's first love, or possibly first you-know-what. "Titled 'Already Bad', it reveals: "I know you thought you were the first, but I had already quenched my thirst, I was already bad."

An insider told the newspaper: "The songs are up tempo and there are some wicked heavy beats. She's built on the foundations she laid in her last album, Blackout.

"These tunes will change the way people think about Britney. A lot of people have messed her around over the years and she's bottled up all this anger and now she's just let it all out."

No comments: