Monday, April 11, 2011

For your Tuesday Lulz!



Darks
Ex-girlfriend of Lilo, Sam Ronson, was hit by a car over the weekend.  Ouch.

Remember OctoMom?  Seems she's getting evicted from her house, again. I swear, I just don't understnad some people.

Lights
Nick Cannon is ready to be a father.  Translation: I wish the babies would hurry up and get here already, I'm sick of talking about this.

Natalie Portman finally realized that for her baby's best health, she shouldn't be vegan

Elizabeth Hurley and Hugh Grant to get back together?  Frankly, they should have never split.

Needs Bleach
Rihanna's S&M song to be remixed with Britney and Nicki Minaj on the new track, listen here.  Frankly, I don't see that it sounds that much different.  Nicki Minaj is to open for Britney's tour.

Kimberly Stewart to have Benicio Del Torro's baby. Yes, she is Rod Stewart's daughter. Smells like the remains of a one night stand, doesn't it?

No comments: