Thursday, January 5, 2012

Spin Sycle for Friday, January 6 2011

January already Syclers?  Really?   I may be a bitchy ass, but when a neighbor's kid wants to say that they are sure they saw their dog in my back yard and I know for sure that the dog isn't there.....I don't even trust kids.  At least I know to keep my eyes open for stray children where they aren't supposed to be.  Well, let's get to it!

Drew Barrymore is engaged!  again.  at least she's picked a guy who got her to eat a steak.

Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake are engaged.  They seem so boring.

Justine Bieber is on his way to looking like a total douchebag

Teen Mom Trainwreck Amber is losing her home.  I'm having trouble mustering much sympathy

Photobucket

Gwenyth Paltrow wants to clean out your ass

Useless entitled ho is pregnant.  Yes, I mean Peaches Geldoff.  I still can't squeeze one out.

Another Teen Mom is pregnant again at 19.  You remember Leah, right?

Jeezus all this baby stuff is depressing.  Here's Jessie J with Domino:

No comments: