Thursday, July 31, 2008

Blatant Spin Plug for Best Diet Pill

You know, I've struggled with my weight the past few years. Sometimes I just feel fat. I hate going to try on new clothes, I don't like the size I have to wear. I also know that I'm not the only one who goes through this. Sometimes it feels like diet and exercise just aren't enough and I think about if I need to use something extra to help get the pounds off. But what to use? What are the Best Diet Pills?

From my personal experience, diet pills didn't deliver what they promised. However, there was one that I took that did work. Unfortunately, I had to stop taking it because the price was jacked up to almost double and that killed that. I also can't remember the name of it and that's no help at all.

It used to be that you could google "diet pill samples" and you would find a plethora of free sample offers, that's how I used to try them. There are very few that do this any more. I can only think of Herbalife that will send you about a week's worth of free diet samples for you to try. These days, the companies want you to pay a small shipping fee so that they have your credit card number. If you read the fine print on these things, you'll see that with the shipping, you are giving permission to be enrolled in their autoshipping program. This takes about three months to get cancelled and is a pain in the butt.

Then again, after the Roger Clemens scandal with HGH, I was surprised to find out that HGH actually works. All the ads I had seen about it and how accessible it seemed to be made me skeptical of its actual potency.

But still, if you feel that using a diet pill is a needed option, how are you supposed to pick the Best Diet Pills?

I do remember one of the ingredients in the pill that I took that worked, it was serotonin. I can't quite remember the other main ingredient. Serotonin is often used to treat depression when the serotonin receptors in the brain are not hitting right, like a piston in a car. A side effect is sometimes weight loss. But do you go to a doctor for a prescription or do you go to a grocery store and buy it there?

I think there are questions, a lot of questions, to consider when looking at diet pills. How long do you plan to take them? How much will it cost? What are the side effects? Would the diet pill interact with any medication you might be taking, such as a birth control pill or antibiotic? Will it make you feel sick? What is Best Diet Pills for you?

Take care and please research to make the best choice for you.

*paid PayPerPost ad*

No comments: