Saturday, May 27, 2006

How snobby...


She doesn't even know how to cook? So the only life skill she has is to suck dick? Sad for her, great for Matthew.

***

CRUZ'S BIG BOTTOM

PENELOPE CRUZ had to put on three kilograms (6.6 pounds) in weight so her bottom was big enough to play a young mother in new movie VOLVER.

Director PEDRO ALMODOVAR insisted the actress fully become the character she played - and that also meant learning domestic skills.
Cruz explains, "I put on three kilos and Pedro asked me to stay at that weight level during the filming. He said a big bottom would push me down closer to the earth.

"And it was necessary to do those things - otherwise how could anyone believe that I was the working mother of a teenage girl.
"I had to learn to cut, slice, chop and prepare food as if I had been doing it every day for years.

"It had to look natural, not fake." 05/26/06 19:43 courtesy WENN

No comments: