Monday, May 22, 2006

Now that's just funny!!!



Another supermodel attack, this time Kate beating the shit out of Pete!

Priceless!

(courtesy WENN)

MOSS BEAT UP DOHERTY OVER BLOOD PRANK
KATE MOSS beat up on-off boyfriend PETE DOHERTY in a mad frenzy after reading how he sprayed his blood at two MTV cameramen.
The supermodel summoned the BABYSHAMBLES frontman to her north London home and set on him after reading about his antics after a gig in Berlin, Germany last week (ends12MAY06).
After arriving at her St John's Wood pad at 5 am Moss began kicking and punching him in the street.
Doherty says, "She was angry about the blood spraying thing. She beat the crap out of me. She layed into me punching and kicking.
"I'm alright, but she hurt my finger. I couldn't do anything back, because she's a girl." 05/22/06 03:33

No comments: