Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Blatant Plug!

Ever wonder if there's another way to bring in some cash besides going to your job?

Give blog ads a try!

I know I like a chance to make some cash at just about any given opportunity. Not that Spin is a big ol' ho (ok, maybe I am.....maybe just like Daffy Duck in being a greedy li'l black duck) but hey, if you have the opportunity, then why not? It's almost as easy as being paid to watch television.

Anyhow, in an effort to catch up to and compete with the big boys (wow, I'm ambitious, aren't I?), it seems that blog ads is one of many ways to go. Besides, it helps me with practicing my writing skills and allows me to mouth off a bit about celebrities and pseudo-celebs, such as Britney Spears, who has been boringly normal of late, or her former paramour Adnan, who has been receiving death threats even after not being with her for how long now (courtesy of ONTD)? Or how about awaiting the arrival of the Golden WonderTwins of Angelin's womb? But I digress.

Would you like a tip? PayPerPost can help you out with advertising and with drawing in a little extra $$$! Would you like that? Just think, for typing a review about something, it helps build buzz about you and helps the advertiser, it's a win-win for all! For more information, please click on the link below and thank you for having a moment to wander through my rant:



No comments: