Saturday, June 7, 2008

Did the bitch think it was going to be easy?

Did no one explain to Asslee about the changes a woman's body goes through with pregnancy? LOL@ her Spongebob comment! From ONTD:



A pregnant Ashlee Simpson isn’t beaming with pride over her changing baby body. Ashlee recently confessed her fears about her expanding waistline and changing figure in a tearful phone call to her mom Tina, Life & Style spies say.

“Ashlee called me in tears the other day,” Tina reportedly told Ashlee’s big sister Jessica while mom and daughter were on a Memorial Day trip to Nashville last weekend. “She said, ‘Oh my gosh, Mom, did you see those pictures of me on the beach? My stomach looks like a rectangle. I look like Spongebob SquarePants!’”

According to the tab, Tina tried reassuring her youngest daughter that she is still very beautiful, but to no avail:

“I told Ashlee, ‘Aww, honey, no, you’re beautiful-you’re pregnant ...’ She said, ‘but I look so fat!’”

*Cue the 'she should kept her legs together/then just get an abortion/she only did it for attention' comments in 3, 2, 1...*

No comments: